Our corporate nutrition workshops and 1:1 consultations will help guide your employees towards the healthiest food choices to boost brain power, improve mood and keep sick days at bay. With WHO recently reporting that adequate nutrition can raise productivity levels by 20% and drastically reduce sick days – investing in your employee’s nutrition makes business sense.
Accredited Nutritional Therapists
Delivered by BANT accredited nutritional therapists (aka the ‘Gold Standard’ of nutritionists), expect to learn eye-opening nutritional knowledge with practical advice and solutions for a better diet and healthier lifestyle.
What will the participants receive after the session?
- A recording of the workshop
- A copy of the slides, including recipes.
- Clients having a 1:1 consultation will leave with a tailored nutrition plan to work towards.
WANT TO WISE UP ON NUTRITION AT YOUR WORKPLACE?
Our ethos is to inform and inspire employees to make healthy food choices, choosing moderation and achievable goals over faddy diets and deprivation. Whether you’re participating in one of our nutrition webinars or delving in to your own diet in a 1:1 , you can always expect:
- No-nonsence nutritional know-how, supported by the latest studies, research and data.
- Inspiring ideas and tasty recipes, shopping lists and meal-plans to put our advice in to practice.
- A holistic approach and advice to nutrition as part of a healthy lifestyle.
Employee Nutrition Workshops & 1:1s
Making the case for corporate nutrition programmes
- Inadequate nourishment can reduce employee’s efficiency by 20%. (Source).
- In the UK alone, sick days cost businesses an average of £554 and 6.9 working days per employee. (Source.)
- Obesity rates have almost doubled in the past 20 years. A company with 1,000 staff could be losing £126,000 a year in productivity due to obesity-related problems alone. (Source.)
- Poor nutrition is directly linked to absenteeism, sickness, low morale and higher rates of workplace accidents.
- Workplaces that provide diet recommendations as well as behavioral change education are shown to be effective in reducing body weight and other potentially costly health risk factors.( (Source.)
what our clients say about our corporate nutrition
I wanted to let you know how fantastic the nutrition workshop was. The staff were amazed with how interesting her talk was. I personally found it very inspiring. I’ve noticed all the people who attended have changed up their breakfast and there is also a very large amount of amazon orders of vitamin D spray!
“The 1:1 health checks went very well and they seem to have started a Metabolic Age competition in the office!
The nutritionist was lovely and very helpful indeed; she even managed to deliver not-so-great results in a very positive way. The feedback I’ve had has all been great.”
“The nutritionist was great & really engaging and did a good job of drawing out responses from a quite unusually timid audience! The cooking workshop attendees were raving about the food!”
“Everyone loved ‘Keeping Well @ Work’ and found it really informative.”
Herbal Remedies was excellent and very informative. It was great learning about the different properties of herbs and their effects on the body.
The healthy lunches workshop was a huge hit. Everyone loved the food & took a recipe home. Definitely a success!
We were very lucky finding Sally and Stretching The City team! They helped us organise Energy Ball Workshops in 14 different locations across London in less than 2 weeks and the result was fantastic! They provided very talented and engaging teachers and we learn a lot about nutrition and tips for making delicious energy snacks! We will definitely work with them again!
“An excellent, insightful & very well delivered talk, on the back of which, I am determined to change my habits – a rare thing to be able to say after attending a talk at work!”
“The cooking workshop attendees were raving about the food!”
Enjoyed today’s healthy snacks workshop from @StretchingCity at @CiceroGlobal as part of #MentalHealthAwarenessWeek. Definitely making the spring rolls again!
“Melissa was fab, a great mix of information, interaction and fun – our team here found the workshop really interesting, there was lots of questions.”
We received fantastic feedback on the 1:1s and of the practitioner’s warm yet professional demeanour, which made such a difference to the experience. We will definitely consider the 1:1 health checks for next year’s Wellness Week.