Alcohol Awareness & Mindful Drinking Workshop
Alcohol consumption in the UK has risen considerably in the past 3 years and many of us drink without giving it a lot of thought – we might accept a glass of wine because everyone else is having one, or finish a bottle at home, purely out of habit. ‘Mindful drinking’ is exactly the opposite of drinking without thinking and whether you’re taking a month off to reset, or reducing alcohol for the long term, this workshop will show you how to manage your consumption mindfully, without feeling deprived. You’ll also learn how to help your body recover from the effects of alcohol faster and which beverages are best for you.
The workshop will cover:
- Understanding the short and long-term effects of alcohol on the brain and body
- 6 ways to support your detoxification systems to minimise the effects of alcohol
- The good, the bad and the ugly: Which alcoholic beverages can offer some health benefits, through to those that deliver the highest toxic burden
- Mindful Drinking: How to adapt to a lower-alcohol lifestyle with recommended choices
How it works:
- Capacity: Unlimited online audience.
- Duration: 60 minutes (including Q&A)
- Your Workshop leader: A fully certified and BANT accredited nutritionist, with experience supporting clients with mindful drinking and alcohol awareness goals.