Terms & Conditions
- Clients are required to pay for corporate bookings in full prior to the first class of the term (if a rolling booking), or within 15 days of a booking taking place.
- We require 20% deposit at the time of booking for any bookings with a value of £500 or over.
- Prices are agreed prior to the first booking, these may change from time to time, but all bookings made prior to change in price will remain unchanged.
- Stretching the City reserves the right to refuse entry or expel clients from any sessions should their conduct be deemed unfit or should they be deemed to be in breach of the terms. In such instances Stretching the City will not refund the client.
- Corporate bookings operate a 48 hour cancellation policy for exercise classes and a 48 hour cancellation policy for all other services, including workshops and massage bookings (with the exception of cooking workshops – see clause below). Where cancellations are made in sufficient time, credit will be added back to the relevant account. Classes and workshops cancelled with less than the required notice will still incur the full fee.
- For cooking workshops, due to the preparation and planning required, the cancellation policy is as follows:
- Cancellation at any point after booking: Any travel and accommodation fees that have booked to be reimbursed by the client.
- Cancellation 14 days prior to the event: 25% of the fee owed.
- Cancellation 7 days prior to the event: 50% of the fee owed.
- Cancellation 3 working days prior to the event: 75% of the fee owed.
- Cancellation 48 hours prior to the event: 100% of the fee owed.
- Stretching the City cannot be held responsible for a particular session or instructor becoming unavailable. If an instructor becomes unavailable we will ensure – where practically possible – that they are replaced by another instructor. Where this is not possible, or where a session is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, we will issue a credit note to all those who have previously booked. Stretching the City will not be liable for any other incurred costs or damages to the client from a cancellation.
3. Locations and Start Times
- Clients are asked to arrive at least 5 minutes prior to the start of the Class. Stretching the City reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone arriving after the start of the class.
- For corporate bookings, the location must be agreed between Stretching the City and the client at least 5 days prior to the first class and it is the responsibility of the client to ensure the location is safe and suitable for a wellbeing class.
3. Client & Teacher protocol
- Bookings are an arrangement between Stretching the City and the client. All bookings, cancellations and arrangements are to be made between Stretching the City and the client (with the teacher or workshop facilitator keeping informed throughout). Booking or attempting to book a Stretching the City teacher independently and not through Stretching the City will result in an immediate termination of the teacher’s contract and other bookings with the company.
- Following the termination of a contract, the former Stretching the City teacher is not permitted to work with the client for 12 months after the date of their final booked session. If the former teacher continues to teach the client within the 12 month period after the final class, the client will be obligated to reimburse Stretching the City for the full amount paid to the teacher for these classes.
4. Fitness and Health
- Stretching the City advises Customers not to take part in any sessions without first seeking medical advice if they have any concerns at all over their physical condition.
- Customers with low or high blood pressure or cardiovascular irregularities should not attend the Class without express and written permission from a medical professional.
- Stretching the City reserves the right to refuse access to any Customer if it in any way doubts the health of the Customer and their ability to safely take part in the classes.
- Customers accept the risk of injury from performing exercises in the Classes. Stretching the City accepts no liability for injury to the Customer, except in so far as such injury is by law incapable of exclusion.
- New Customers will be asked to fill out a Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire, so Stretching the City is better informed of the Customer’s physical condition. This form will also waiver Stretching the City’s responsibility for physical injury cause by the Classes.
- For exercise classes, women who are 14+ weeks pregnant are welcome to join the class, on the basis that they have some prior yoga or Pilates experience. We regret that pregnant women less than 12 weeks and with no prior yoga experience are not recommend to join the class. Pregnant women are asked to complete a pregnancy yoga or pregnancy Pilates class prior to practicing.
- Customers are required to inform Stretching the City of any food allergies and intolerances prior to participating in a food prep and cooking workshop.
5. Dress and Suitability
- Stretching the City request all Customers to dress appropriately for exercise classes.
- Details of recommended attire are featured on the Site.
- Cleanliness and hygiene is essential – both of Customers themselves and their attire.
- Children under the age of 16 should not attend Classes without the supervision of a responsible adult.
- Shoes should not be worn during the (Yoga and Pilates) Class.
- Corporate yoga and Pilates Customers will need to provide their own yoga mats (with the help of the Company)
If you wish to make a complaint, please email email@example.com or call 0207 1832418.
- Stretching the City teaching materials, including workshop presentations are not permitted to be distributed beyond the client’s employees without prior consent.
- Stretching the City sessions can inly be streamed or recorded with prior written consent.