Breathwork: A Toolkit for Calm
The way we breathe is linked to every single function and system in the body, and once understood can be used as a tool to radically improve our physical health and mental wellbeing. Once only practiced by enlightened yogis and spiritual gurus, breathing techniques are now being embraced by Navy SEALs, elite athletes and Silicon Valley executives alike for their infinite benefits.
How we breathe says a lot about how we are. Through awareness and simple breathing practices that alter the rate, pace and ratio of our breath, we can directly impact our physiological state. Having the know-how to access calm via a resource we have with us at all times (i.e. the breath), is a powerful tool for navigating the challenges that come hand-in-hand with daily life.
What to expect:
- Learn the science of how correct breathing improves both your physical and mental health.
- Discover simple and quick hacks on how to change your mental state instantly using only your breath.
- Practice a series of breathing exercises that will:
- Soothe feelings of stress and unease and help you move into a place of calm.
- Support the balance of the nervous system.
- Learn practical tips for how to embed these practices in to your daily life and routine.
At the end of the session, each participant will receive a document of key take-aways and a video recording of a 10 minute breathwork practice.
How it works:
- Duration: Available as 30 or 60 minutes.
- Capacity: Up to 100 participants per webinar.
- Logistics: You’ll be sent an exclusive link to the workshop, which will be streamed via Zoom.
- Available: Worldwide.
- Your teacher: A highly experienced breath work teacher, who has trained extensively with multiple modern breath masters worldwide.