Women's Wellbeing: Nutrition
For women, hormones are our body’s chemical messengers and as they travel through the bloodstream, to vital tissues and organs, they make up a vital part of our physical, emotional and mental health.They work slowly, over time, and affect many different processes, including metabolism, growth, sexual function, mood and reproduction. The female sex hormones play a delicate and yet incredibly vital part in the orchestra of hormones that work to create balance and promote health, yet are often over-looked in typical Western medicine.
When one of our hormones is thrown out of balance, our symphony of health is thrown out of melody and can lead to short and long term health implications. Learn all about this orchestra of hormones: how they come together, what can disrupt their balance, nutrients necessary for their production and support and nutrition and lifestyle hacks to support hormonal wellbeing and balance. In this 60 minute workshop with a Harley Street nutritionist will learn:
- The Orchestra Of Hormones – Why we need a beautiful symphony
- How hormones change as we age, including the menopause
- Common conditions impacted by female sex hormones
- Top triggers for hormonal imbalance
- How to balance your hormones naturally through nutrition
- Lifestyle advice to thrive.
How it works:
- Capacity: Unlimited virtual capacity or up to 100 attendees on-site at your office.
- Length: 60 minutes.
- Requirements: A screen for some slides. A zoom link will be sent out for virtual bookings.
- Your facilitator: A fully certified and BANT accredited, Harley Street nutritional therapist.