Working with your Menstrual Cycle
Harnessing the power of your monthly menstrual cycle to be at your personal and professional best.
As women, our bodies are governed by our monthly menstrual cycle and hormonal fluctuations. These hormonal changes can have an impact on our mood, energy, and how we react to certain situations. Whilst historically there has been more emphasis on the negative implications of these hormonal changes, recent articles, books and thought leaders are finally celebrating the power and potential of women working in sync with their cycles.
Understanding how to tune into your hormone and energy cycle can help you feel great and operate at your best, personally and professionally, wherever you are in your cycle.
This 60-minute workshop explains
- How to track your cycle regardless of whether you have a natural cycle, are on contraception or have experienced menopause
- What is happening on a physiological level at each stage of our cycle
- How our hormone and energy fluctuations affect us physically and mentally
- How to work with your cycle, knowing when to pull back and rest when you are at your most productive, creative and persuasive
- How to harness your most energetic and productive phases for optimum performance in the workplace.
How it works:
- Capacity: 100 people online.
- Length: 60 minutes
- Logistics: This workshop is available for delivery as a virtual webinar. You’ll be sent an exclusive link to the workshop, which will be streamed via Zoom or a webinar platform of your choice.
- Your facilitator: An executive women’s coach with 20+ years corporate experience.
“Learning to sync your female hormonal cycle with your work and life schedule is the ultimate bio-hack that is helping women harness their energy and productivity.” How Women Can Use Monthly Periods As A Productivity Tool, Forbes Magazine