Harnessing the Power of your Feminine Energy
Men and women all possess both masculine and feminine energy. Feminine energy is intuitive, nurturing, creative, reflective, communicative, resourceful and compassionate. Masculine energy is driven, adventurous, competitive, challenging and highly logical.
We all need both types of energy in order to achieve our potential. We will however, to our detriment, spend most of our time operating too heavily in one or the other energy. The most common state is for women to operate too heavily in their masculine energy, yet the difference in our energies is physiological. Women are governed by their oestrogen levels, men by their testosterone levels.
Masculine energy resets every 24 hours whereas feminine energy is more cyclical and ebbs and flows in our monthly cycle. When women operate in their masculine energy for too much of their working day, over a prolonged period of time, they can suffer burnout in the workplace and are more prone to health issues such as adrenal fatigue then men.
This 60 minute workshop, delivered by a leading coach with 20+ years corporate experience will explore:
- What feminine energy is
- The differences between masculine and feminine energy
- The societal and cultural conditioning that has led to the masculine energy hustle
- The feminine energy awakening
- How to connect or re-connect with your feminine energy, in order to function at your best
- How to harness your monthly cycle to perform at your best
How it works:
- Capacity: 50 people or 100 people virtually.
- Length: 60 minutes
- Logistics: This workshop is available for delivery as a virtual webinar. You’ll be sent an exclusive link to the workshop, which will be streamed via Zoom (or your preferred webinar platform)
- Your facilitator: An executive coach with 20+ years corporate experience.