Support your Immune System
Dis-regulation of the immune system can lead to more than a simple cough or cold. In the current climate of coronavirus it’s imperative we do all we can to boost and build our body’s resilience. In this signature workshop delivered by a Harley Street nutritionist, discover symptoms and causes of low immunity and learn how to build your immune system back to full working order with the help of nutrient dense foods and daily practices. This workshop will discuss:
- What Really Is The Immune System?
- The Elements That Impact Our Immunity
- The Importance of the Gut (And the role of stress, gluten and gut flora on your immune response and the power of probiotics to bring balance back to your body.)
- Key Nutrients – Zinc, Vitamin D, Vitamin C & Selenium
- Spice It Up With Spices, Herbs & Plant
- Lifestyle Measures to put in to place.
How it works:
- Duration: 60 minutes in person
- Capacity: Up to 100 participants per webinar.
- Your Workshop leader: A fully certified and BANT accredited nutritional therapist.
- Logistics: You’ll be sent an exclusive link to the workshop, which will be streamed via Zoom.
- Available: Worldwide.
“I wanted to let you know how fantastic the nutrition workshop was. The staff were amazed with how interesting her talk was. I personally found it very inspiring. I’ve noticed all the people who attended have changed up their breakfast and there is also a very large amount of amazon orders of vitamin D spray!”
Ruby Cassin-Davies, Office Manager, Criteo