Sleep School will help ensure the sleep you do get – even if limited, is the most restful & restorative it can be.
Did you know that poor sleepers are twice as likely to struggle with productivity and 3 times more likely to struggle to concentrate? Or that chronic sleep debt can lead to long-term mood disorders, like depression and anxiety and increase your risk of cardio vascular disease, obesity and Alzheimer’s? (Great British Sleep Survey, 2012)
Whether you’re a sound sleeper or suffering insomniac, join Stretching the City’s sleep therapist to discover tips and techniques to ensure the sleep you do get – even if limited, is the most restful and restorative it can be.
This 60 minute corporate sleep workshop will include:
- An insight in to the workings of your sleep cycle.
- Sleep-inducing lifestyle and dietary habits.
- Strategies for surviving on limited hours of sleep.
- Tips for managing jetlag and working across multiple time zones.
- Stress-busting practices to help you switch off and sleep.
We also offer 1:1 sleep consultations to allow your employees to discuss their personal sleep struggles with our qualified sleep therapist. Many clients book the 1 hour Sleep School webinar, followed by a half or full day of 30 minute 1:1 sessions.
How it works:
- Capacity: Up to 100 people virtually or 50 people on-site.
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Requirements: A screen for slides.
- Your facilitator: An accredited sleep therapist
Scroll down to see what our clients say about Sleep School.
“Thank you so much for last night’s
‘Sleep to Achieve, Succeed & Thrive’ session. I thought it was great and the feedback I received was extremely positive.”
“Sally delivered a professional and engaging sleep presentation during our wellness week. We would happily invite Stretching The City back for future events and recommend them to other organisations.”
“Sleep School was informative without being preachy. I took away lots of small, simple tips that I had not thought of before. It has really made me re-assess my work/life balance.”