Mindful eating is a delicious and grounding practice based in the wider teachings of mindfulness. During this session you’ll learn about the principles, practices and benefits of mindful eating – and why it’s so important in our busy world. Through mindful eating you’ll experience the joy of slowing down and tasting with all of your senses. People participating are invited to bring a couple of pieces of their favourite food to bring the practice of mindful eating to life.
What to expect in this 60 minute session:
- Learn about the principles and benefits of mindful eating, and how it is grounded in a wider mindfulness practice
- Explore hunger and taste, and how this connects us with our body, our senses – and the wider world
- Experience some mindful eating exercises, including a breathing meditation to activate your rest and digest state, and a longer mindful eating meditation incorporating a small piece of food.
How it works:
- Capacity: 30 people or 100 people virtually.
- Length: 60 minutes
- Your facilitator: A fully accredited mindfulness teacher and chocolatier.