30 minutes of Meditation
Squeeze a slice of calm in to your day with a virtual 30 minute guided meditation.
We appreciate time is scarce and not everyone can attend an hour’s workshop, so this 30 minute virtual meditation session gets straight to the point with purely practical guided meditations to rejuvenate and refocus mind and body. Sharing the core principles of mindfulness meditation, these short meditations will help cultivate a connection to the present moment – which in turn can lead to improved productivity, morale, mood and reduced stress.
Our virtual meditation classes are taught by a fully accredited mindfulness teacher and delivered via Zoom at a time that suits you. Many of our clients opt for lunchtime class to break up the day, or an early evening class to mark the end of the working day.
Keen to explore mindfulness more? Our 4 week course of 30 minute classes covers:
Week 1: The fundamentals of meditation
Week 2: Techniques for being more present
Week 3: Overcoming challenges
Week 4: Practicing gratitude.
How it works
- Capacity: 100 people via webinar.
- Length: 30 minutes (or a 4 week course)
- Requirements: A quiet, comfortable space for each participant.
- Your teacher: A fully accredited and certified mindfulness meditation teacher.
- Logistics: You’ll be sent an exclusive link to the class, which will be streamed via Zoom.
“The meditation was the only peace I had all day!”
Nicola Porter, Fred Perry