Time to Talk Day 3 Feb 2022: Cultivating Conversations around Mental Health
Time to Talk Day (Thursday 3 February) is an opportunity for organisations to down tools and dedicate time to talking about employee mental health. Described as the nation’s ‘Biggest Mental Health Conversation’, Time to Talk Day celebrates the power of conversation to help change lives.
In this 30 minute session, we equip you with the tools to initiate, sustain and continue meaningful conversations around mental health. When ‘How are you?’ simply doesn’t suffice, you will learn:
- How to have conversations that matter and avoid conversational narcissism
- A simple formula to follow if someone approaches you to talk about their mental health
- How to build rapport and move up the trust triangle quickly
- A listening lesson on empathy.
How it works:
- Capacity: Up to 100 people online.
- Length: 30 minutes
- Logistics: This workshop is available for delivery as a virtual webinar. You’ll be sent an exclusive link to the workshop, which will be streamed via Zoom (or your preferred webinar platform)
- Your facilitator: A transformational coach and leading workplace mental health trainer.
“Thank you for such a compassionate and reaffirming session.”