Looking after your Mental Health during Covid: 2 Years On
The Coronavirus outbreak has catapulted us in to unknown territory, posing a serious threat to our physical, mental and emotional health. Even two years on, as we continue to navigate the uncertainty of new variants and regular changes to restrictions, the ‘end’ of the pandemic feels a long way off.
Whatever your circumstances throughout the pandemic, it’s fair to say the majority of us have suffered feelings of anxiety fuelled by uncertainty, loneliness and low mood. Whether you feel like you are coping ok, or continue to feel overwhelmed by Covid, this workshop offers some simple but effective ways of managing the stress, overwhelm and low mood of the pandemic.
This bespoke mental health webinar has been created by a leading mental health psychologist who shares some key evidence-based techniques to helping manage this unique scenario we find ourselves in today.
In this 60 minute webinar, delegates can expect to:
- Understand the impact of the pandemic on our health and wellbeing two years on
- Strengthen our ability to continue navigating uncertainty
- Develop some practical strategies for looking after our mental health
- Reflect upon personal values, resources and boundaries when making decisions (e.g. returning to the office, socialising etc)
- Connect with colleagues over shared experiences, concerns
Looking for more virtual mental health webinars for your employees? See our Mental Health at Work webinars.
How it works:
- Duration: 60 minutes.
- Capacity: Up to 100 people virtually.
- Workshop leader: A clinical psychologist with 20 years experience.
- Logistics: You’ll be sent an exclusive link to the webinar, which will be streamed via Zoom.
- Available: Worldwide. Content can be tweaked slightly taking in to consideration restrictions for different countries.
“Thank you very much for today’s session, it was super informative, really insightful and left me with plenty of practical tips and ideas to mull over. And best of all, it got us connected!”
Leila B, Webinar Attendee, Criteo
‘This was a highly engaging and insightful mental health webinar, on a topic that is more important than ever right now. The practical toolkit she presented will be something I know I will continue to refer back to again and again in the future’.
Learning & Comms Manager, Wilmington Plc
“Honestly I came in wondering if this would be useful for me, but I found it really reassuring and encouraged me to try new things, to be kinder to myself and to help manage my feelings when I’m feeling particularly anxious. Thank you so much!”
Webinar Attendee, Improbable