Cultivating Creativity in the Workplace
Why is creativity talked about so much an asset to working life? In its Global Talent Trends 2019 report, LinkedIn cited soft skills as vitally important for career success. At the top of the list? Creativity.
We know creative thinkers bring new ideas, collaboration and a thirst for new ideas into their day-to-day job, but how do we nurture the creative mind-set? How can a creativity unlock those harder projects and longer weeks?
In this interactive, practical 60 minute workshop, led by a specialised creative facilitator & coach, delegates will learn:
- Headlines on the creative, design-thinking approach to problem solving
- Some quick flexible tools for unlocking creative thinking and blocks
- How to consider a collective approach to creativity in your workplace and discuss what changes you can implement to make every day more creative.
How it works:
- Capacity: Up to 100 virtually. You’ll be sent a Zoom link for the session.
- Length: 60 minutes.
- Your facilitator: A facilitator, consultant and coach who uses creative tools in her extensive work across the arts, charity and corporate sectors.