Managing Anxiety at Work
A natural reaction to stress or a threat, anxiety is a feeling of unease, worry or fear. Already a growing mental health disorder, Covid saw cases of anxiety soar – the WHO reporting a 25% increase in the global prevalence of anxiety and depression in the first year of Covid alone.
It’s normal for us to feel anxious from time to time, but the the sheer panic and nerves that accompany generalised anxiety disorder will have a detrimental effect on your personal and professional life.
In this interactive 60 minute webinar developed and delivered by a leading workplace mental health trainer and transformational coach, you will:
- Consider the causes and origins of anxious thoughts
- Identify radical self-care strategies for an ever-changing environment and develop coping strategies for dealing with negative news and anxious scenarios.
- Manage your mindset – become self-aware of unhelpful thinking patterns (such as catastrophising and overgeneralising) and look at where you can better place your mental attention
- Use science based tools and techniques to change your thinking habits, when anxious thoughts threaten to overwhelm
How it works:
- Capacity: Up to 100 people online.
- Length: 60 minutes
- Logistics: This workshop is available for delivery as a virtual webinar. You’ll be sent an exclusive link to the workshop, which will be streamed via Zoom (or your preferred webinar platform)
- Your facilitator: A transformational coach and leading workplace mental health trainer.