Men's Mid-Life Health: The Andropause & More
With the number of over 50’s in work increasing by 36% in the last 20 years and expecting to hit a record high of 47% by 2030 – prioritising the health and wellbeing of your mid-life employees makes business sense.
Dubbed ‘the male menopause’, the Andropause hits in men’s late 40’s to early 50’s as their testosterone secretion gradually starts to slow down. Irritability, insomnia, weight gain and a general lack of enthusiasm, energy and concentration are all symptoms.
Considering two thirds of heart disease patients are male, 1 in 8 men in the UK are diagnosed with prostate cancer and are-related testosterone reduction is linked to depression – we aim to delve deep in to all aspects of the andropause and men’s mid-life health. This 60 minute session will cover:
- Does andropause (male menopause) really exist?
- How stress impacts testosterone?
- Supporting prostate and mental health.
- What’s in the male health check-list?
How it works:
- Capacity: Unlimited attendees.
- Requirements: The facilitator will need a screen for powerpoint slides. If delivering virtually, we’ll send you a Zoom link.
- Length: 60 minutes.
- Your facilitator: A qualified menopause specialist, with a MSc in Nutritional Medicine and 17 years experience delivering corporate workshops.