Leading a Hybrid Team
In a post-pandemic workforce, the onus is on leaders and managers to create new, effective ways of working as a hybrid team. In this interactive 90 minute webinar, leaders will learn how to inspire their team to get motivated, connected and more productive than ever before.
- How to inspire your hybrid team with transformational leadership behaviours
- Manage your mindset – how to make the move from micro-management to high trust
- How to communicate and collaborate effectively with your team whilst you’re scattered between the office and home.
- Have a meaningful conversation – having clear and honest conversations and ask the hard questions
- How to maximise connection and foster a cohesive team culture
- How to gather, and lead creative team meetings that matter
- How to keep engagement levels high and motivate from afar
- How to manage performance dips with confidence – how to deliver feedback in the hybrid world
- How to take care of the emotional and mental wellbeing of your team
How it works:
- Capacity: 100 people online.
- Length: 90 minutes
- Logistics: This workshop is available for delivery as a virtual meeting and will include interactive participation, including breakout rooms. You’ll be sent an exclusive link to the session, which will be streamed via Zoom, or your preferred virtual meeting platform.
- Your facilitator: A Transformational Coach (a member of the International Coaching Federation), accredited trainer with Mental Health First Aid England, a Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP) practitioner and an experienced facilitator of learning programmes, specifically around mental fitness and wellbeing.