How to lead the workforce at a time of epidemic stress and burnout.
According to McKinsey & Lean In’s most recent Women In The Workplace Report (2021), 42% of women and 35% of men are often or almost always burnt out – and these figures are worsening year on year.
At a time of collective stress epidemic and burnout, a compassionate, human-centred approach to leadership is key to supporting employee wellbeing and improving employee engagement and retention. Research shows that compassionate leadership strengthens relationships between employees, reduces employee turnover and increases organisational citizenship (Lilius et al. 2011 and Fryer 2013).
In this bespoke, signature workshop, we’ll explore the power of compassionate leadership at a time of stress and burnout epidemic. This 60 minute session will cover:
- The impact of the past 2 years on our nervous systems
- Red, Amber, Green – the 3 modes our nervous system can be in and how it affects our behaviour
- Contributing to calm rather than crisis as a leader through self-regulation
- The traits of compassionate leadership (and what compassionate leadership isn’t)
- Simple ways for leaders to adopt a compassionate approach
How it works:
- Capacity: Unlimited online capacity.
- Length: 60 minutes
- Logistics: This workshop is available for delivery as a virtual webinar or in-house in London. For online delivery, you’ll be sent an exclusive link to the workshop, which will be streamed via Zoom (or your preferred webinar platform)
- Your facilitator: An Emotional Resilience and Embodied Leadership Coach & Facilitator.
BOOK A COMPASSIONATE LEADERSHIP WORKSHOP TODAY