Virtual Terrarium & Wreath Workshops
It’s well known that getting green-fingered can help us slow down, be more present, reduce stress and connect with nature. What’s more, creating something beautiful to adorn your home or desk is deeply satisfying and even better shared with colleagues over an online workshop.
Each of our terrarium, festive wreath and flower bouquet workshops last 60 mins and includes a brief talk on the history and science behind your workshop option, a demonstration split into two parts and then a care talk at the end. Each participant will receive their kit containing everything they need for the workshop in the post via DPD prior to the event.
We currently offer the following workshops:
Get in the festive spirit with a virtual wreath workshop. You’ll receive a mixture of fresh and preserved foliage in seasonal colours, including Christmas tree, asparagus fern, pine cones and glittery birch to arrange on a beautiful hanging wreath.
Terrarium in a Jar
A firm favourite for fans of interiors and house plants, Terrariums are a mini, decorative garden of soil and plants in a glass jar. Choose from:
– A Corked Jar’ vessel, as in the picture opposite. These gorgeous hand-blown jars are made from recycled glass, with dimensions of 27cm x 17cm.
– A ‘Jar Terrarium’ vessel. A smaller, ‘Kilner’ style jar made from 40% recycled glass. Dimensions of 22cm x 15cm.
Our kit includes a variety of succulents for you to choose from as well as a sand, crushed shells and pebbles to decorate with to make your own desert scene.
Flower Bouquet Floristry Workshop
A beautiful floral kit that guests can add to with their own flowers – either what they have in their home or from the supermarket/garden. Perfect for Valentines Day or Spring events, this live 1 hour virtual workshop is delivered by a professional florist. Kit includes:
– Bind wire
– Brown floristry paper
– 3 stems Eucalyptus or similar green foliage, 3 stems Asparagus fern or similar foliage & 3 stems wax flowers or similar dried/preserved flowers.
– Instructional step-by-step guide with photos and Care guide.
How it works
- Delivery – Once a workshop is booked, we require a lead-time of 7-10 days to send the kits out. We deliver via DPD next-day courier. We will make sure that all guests receive their kits by the day before the live webinar on a date of your choice. We collect guest addresses by creating a voucher code that guests can use to order their kit free of charge. Guests then receive a tracking link. Note the workshop fee includes these delivery costs.
- Duration: 60 minutes.
- Capacity: Up to 100 people. Minimum group size is 10 people.
- Workshop leader: An indoor plant expert and florist
- Logistics: You’ll be sent an exclusive link to the workshop, which will be streamed via Zoom.
- Available: Worldwide.
“Excellent hosts with brilliant knowledge to share with participants, which really adds to the engagement of the activity. Everyone loves their new office terrarium!” Workshop attendee