Nourishing Nutrition for Winter
The winter months can bring many challenges to our emotional, mental and physical health. The more nourished we are and resilient our immune systems, the better we’ll be able to cope with the winter ahead. Not only does our productivity suffer in the winter months, our bodies are also having to work hard to ward off winter viruses – making do with replenished stores of vitamin D as our exposure to sunlight dramatically decreases.
In this 60 minute session lead by a Harley Street nutritionist, get your staff up to speed on how to nourish themselves well this winter. The workshop will cover:
- Winter – How the change in seasons effect our wellbeing
- The key nutrients we need in winter
- Gut Health – it’s role in mental health and immunity
- Stimulants & Mood
- Warming winter foods for your health and taste buds
- Lifestyle habits to avoid SAD and low mood
- Nutritionist Q&A
How it works:
- Capacity: Unlimited audience.
- Duration: 60 minutes.
- Your Workshop leader: A fully certified and BANT accredited corporate nutritionist.
- Available: On-site in London (& surrounding areas) and worldwide virtually.
- Deliverables: Following each workshop, participants will receive a recording of the workshop and a copy of the slides (including recipes)