Health Eating on a Budget: Optimum Nutrition without breaking the bank
The cost of living crisis combined with rising food costs means the majority of us will be thinking twice over the food we buy. With food prices rising an average of 11.2% over the past year, with no sign of them reducing any time soon, the pressure is on to make savings on our food shop that count.
But saving money on food doesn’t mean you need to scrimp on nutrition. In this bespoke workshop, created with the 2022 cost of living crisis in mind, our resident Harley Street nutritionist share nutritional insights and money-saving tips to prove you really can eat well on a budget. This 60 minute workshop will cover:
- Healthy supermarket swaps
- The healthiest foods for under £1
- Family meals for under a tenner
- Foods worth the investment
- How to read your food labels – things to look for and look out for
- Batch cooking 101
- How to eat seasonally for your health and wallet
How it works:
- Duration: 60 minutes in person
- Capacity: Unlimited virtual attendees. Up to 100 attendees in-house.
- Your Workshop leader: A fully certified and BANT accredited nutritional therapist.
- Logistics: You’ll be sent an exclusive link to the workshop, which will be streamed via Zoom. This session is available in-house at offices in London.
- Available: Worldwide.