AN INTRODUCTION TO MINDFULNESS MEDITATION
New to mindfulness meditation? We suggest getting started with this introductory workshop.
Described as a state of being consciously aware of, and attentive to the present moment, mindfulness meditation has been proven to help manage stress levels, increase divergent (creative) thinking and boost productivity in the workplace. In this 60 minute corporate meditation workshop you will:
- Learn about the principles of mindfulness meditation and some of the scientific research that supports it’s effectiveness.
- Practice 2-3 meditation practices, such as mindful eating, the mindfulness of breathing practice and a breathing practice, learning how they can improve and enhance your professional and personal life and how to implement them in to your routine.
- Get inspired with our recommendations of websites, apps and audio downloads to continue and keep up your meditation practice.
How it works:
- Capacity: 50 people or 100 people virtually.
- Length: 60 minutes
- Requirements: Simply provide a quiet space, such as a meeting room and a chair for each participant. We also require a screen for some slides.
- Your teacher: A fully certified, accredited and insured mindfulness meditation teacher.
BOOK A MINDFULNESS MEDITATION INTRODUCTION WORKSHOP TODAY
“We learned so much in the introductory Mindfulness course and will definitely be using Stretching The City for follow-up sessions later this year.”
“The trainer was fantastic and taught us some simple and effective meditations techniques. I felt really relaxed & revived afterwards.”
“All workshops were really well received – each was interesting and led by a professional, knowledgeable and charismatic presenter. I look forward to working with Stretching the City again.”