In its simplest form, mindfulness means paying attention to being aware of the present moment. Research from 163 different studies suggested that mindfulness meditation practice had a positive effect on improving anxiety and stress. It’s also a proven way to increase resilience, emotional intelligence and communication in the workplace. All our corporate mindfulness classes and workshops are available for delivery on-site or online.
3 Reasons Why Your Workplace Needs Corporate Mindfulness:
- It reduces stress: A study specifically looking at mindfulness in the workplace found that regular meditation reduces stress at work and boosts morale.
- It makes us better communicators: By improving our decision-making (see the study here), mindfulness helps you communicate and respond in a more measured way – choosing smarter choices over rash, impulsive decisions.
- It hones our focus: By practicing mindfulness (simply coming back to the present moment over and over again) we can train ourselves to become more focused. Over time and with a regular mindfulness at work practice, you’ll gradually slow down from flitting between tasks, which in turn will make you more productive. See study here.
WANT TO REAP THE BENEFITS OF MINDFULNESS AT YOUR WORKPLACE?
Mindfulness & Breathwork Workshops & Classes
What to Expect in a Corporate Mindfulness Class
- Our mindfulness and breathwork classes can take place on-site at your office, virtually online, or a combination of both if you’d like to stream in-office sessions to your colleagues working from home.
- If you’re worrying about sitting in the lotus pose and loudly ‘omming’ – you have nothing to worry about. Backed by science and combining theory with practical meditation and breathwork techniques, our corporate classes are a non-secular affair suitable for anyone to attend.
- Whether it’s mindfully eating a delicous piece of artisan chocolate on our Mindful Chocolate Tasting workshop or going for a mindful walk in your lunchbreak, we encourage you to explore the many ways you can weave mindfulness in to a busy day.
- All our classes and workshops are lead by highly experienced and accredited mindfulness and breathwork teachers.
Corporate Mindfulness Testimonials
“We learned so much in the introductory Mindfulness course and will definitely be using Stretching The City for follow-up sessions later this year.”
“The trainer was fantastic and taught us some simple and effective meditations techniques. I felt really relaxed & revived afterwards.”
“The lunch time meditation sessions was the only peace I had all day!”
Eye opening and interesting – I never thought I could be so satisfied from a small piece of chocolate.”
“I thought this was super informative in regards to meditation as well as chocolate. I would have spent hours tasting more chocolate and meditating. Would highly recommend.
“I just wanted to say a big thanks on behalf of the group – it was a great session and we really enjoyed it, it added really well to the flow of the day and was a great way to round off our corporate day off-site.”
The Wellbeing Day was seamless and the practitioners were friendly and knowledgeable
“All workshops were really well received – each was interesting and led by a professional, knowledgeable and charismatic presenter. I look forward to working with Stretching the City again.”
“The meditation was the only peace I had all day!”