Wellbeing for Working Parents
Making the wellbeing of working parents a business priority.
With the challenge of home-schooling and working during the pandemic still a fresh memory, it’s little surprise a new report has found 2/3 of working parents are burnt-out and 2 in 5 working parents plan to move jobs in 2023.
Working parents often feel torn between competing priorities, and the stress of trying to ‘do it all’ can lead to feelings of overwhelm, or even burnout. Accounting for 75% of the UK workforce, working parents (with dependent children) need to feel supported and engaged by their employers.
In this signature workshop, working parents will learn practical, actionable and impactful tools to help navigate their wellbeing and working lives. Topics covered include:
- Understand the concept of having it all versus being good enough.
- The reality of working parenthood – statistics from the latest studies.
- Focus on what matters and how to manage conflicting priorities.
- Get clarity on what’s working and not working.
- Create a practical plan to support you in feeling empowered and successful.
- Understand wellbeing for parents including asking for help, boundaries, and self-care.
This workshop is ideal for KIT days, supporting staff returning from paternity and maternity leave, or to provide on-going support to staff with children of all ages. Suitable for mothers, fathers, carers and step-parents.
How it works
- Capacity: Unlimited online capacity and up to 100 people on-site at your office.
- Duration: 60 minutes.
- Logistics: You’ll be sent an exclusive Zoom link, or we can deliver this on a webinar platform of your choice.
- Your coach: An executive coach with 20+ years corporate experience, who’s also a working mum of 3.
what our clients say about our working parents workshops
Webinar Attendee, Wilmington
I am normally a bit skeptical about these types of sessions and find them hard to engage with, but I thought this was brilliant, and got a lot out of the session. Just attending made me feel better. Thank you!
Amazing workshop. Very nicely presented. And very much needed!
Global Music Company
“I found the webinar facilitator to be SO helpful. I really felt like she was speaking DIRECTLY to me and the struggles I was having. Not that she was able to fix the problem, because it is not really fixable but just to be SEEN and feel that I am not alone really helped me to be easier on myself.”
Webinar attendee, SS&C
It was a relief to hear that many parents are going through the same thing.