Finding Balance as a Working Parent
The pandemic has highlighted that stress on working parents has never been greater. The boundaries of work and have blurred, leading us to live more pressured lives. Working parents often feel torn between competing priorities, and the stress of trying to ‘do it all’ can lead to feelings of overwhelm, or even burnout.
A healthy ‘Work Life Balance’ is the key component to surviving and thriving as a working parent – it will give you the time and energy to develop better relationships with your family AND become more productive at work.
In this workshop, lead by a renowned parenting coach, working parents will learn practical, actionable and impactful tools to help navigate their personal and professional lives. In this session you will:
- Clarify the importance of a work/life balance and what is stopping you from achieving it.
- Get clear on your core values and learn actionable tools to help you live by them.
- Set a long term goal to help restore balance when life gets chaotic
- Learn how to create a smooth transition between work and home
- Learn powerful tools to help you respectfully connect and communicate with your family and colleagues
- Explore ways to sustain your energy and everyday balance
We also offer bespoke workshops, 1:1 and small group coaching.
How it works
- Capacity: Up to 100 attendees per virtual webinar.
- Duration: 60 minutes.
- Logistics: You’ll be sent an exclusive Zoom link, or we can deliver this on a webinar platform of your choice.
- Your facilitator: An experienced and qualified parent coach, facilitator, author, and blogger specialising in parenting and family support.
“I’d done a lot of research to find a partner to deliver interventions to help our working parents. She was the best choice by far in terms of expertise, value and impact.
I have no hesitation in recommending her. In fact, I would actively encourage my colleagues in other organisations to book this workshop to assist their staff in addressing the challenges of modern parenting.” ”
US Global Bank
“These workshops are always on a relevant, engaging topic and are delivered with compassion, empathy and professionalism.”