The Power of Self-Leadership
The pressures we’re all facing are relentless, with many employees reporting to feel overworked and overwhelmed. The cogs of the corporate machine will never stop turning and giving us more to do. The demands that other people put on us don’t stop. Therefore, it’s up to us, whatever stage we are at within an organisation, to decide how we want to show up and to choose to be our best.
Self-leadership is about supporting your employees to take ownership of their personal and career development, in order to unlock their full potential.
At its heart, it’s about empowerment & accountability; choosing to do things in a way that feels good for you and as such enabling you to be at your best.
It isn’t something you do before you lead others. Rather, it’s the foundation that everyone needs and should operate from, regardless of whether you’re climbing the ladder in an organisation or already in a leadership role. It’s about your personal power and how you take responsibility for yourself, your choices, and the results you achieve.
- What self-leadership is and why it’s important at every stage of your career
- How to build & nurture your inner leader
- Self-awareness: the foundation for success
- Self-worth and managing your inner critic
- Resilience: how to respond when things don’t go to plan
- Boundaries to support strong relationships
How it works:
- Duration: This workshop is available as a 60 minute format.
- Capacity: Unlimited participants.
- Workshop leader: A leadership and business coach with 20 years corporate experience.
- Logistics: You’ll be sent an exclusive link to the workshop, which will be streamed via Zoom.
- Available: Worldwide.