Cultivating a Positive Mindset
This interactive workshop will explore the concept of positive thinking, exploring how to maintain a positive mindset without falling into the trap of ‘toxic positivity’.
From the human negativity bias, to exploring mental fitness and growth mindset, this interactive and practical session will help you: Maintain motivation through periods of mundanity or stress, support you to enhance your relationships with people in and out of the workplace, and inspire you to take ownership of your health, your mind and your career.
This session will cover:
- Understanding human habits of negative thoughts and limiting beliefs
- Managing our mood through regular reflection and experimental action
- Simple steps to build confidence, boost performance and inspire wellbeing
- The art of positive communication for wellbeing, resilience and connection
How it works:
This webinar will take an interactive seminar style approach. Attendees will be encouraged to participate in exercises using the Zoom ‘chat’ function to reflect on their own strengths/challenges using the tools and advice discussed.
- Capacity: Up to 50 attendees in person or 100 virtual attendees
- Length: 60 minutes.
- Requirements: You’ll be sent an exclusive link to the workshop, which will be streamed via Zoom.
- Your workshop facilitator: An accredited coach, mental health trainer and wellbeing consultant.
“The presenter was so engaging, easy to listen to, made things easy to understand. The session felt up lifting, positive and engaging.”
Workshop attendee, The Cabinet Office