Wellbeing for Winter
Wellbeing for Winter: Beat the Blues
For some, the winter months are accompanied by feeling mentally & physically drained with a significant impact on mood. This is known as Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD), often also described as ‘Winter Depression’ or ‘Winter Blues’. The nature and severity of SAD varies from person to person. For some, it is just a mild impact, while for others it can have a significant impact on day to day life. It has been estimated that up to 20% of us may be affected by this in some way.
In this 60 minute Wellbeing for Winter webinar developed and created by a leading clinical psychologist, delegates can expect to:
- Recognise the signs and symptoms of Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) and ‘Winter Blues’
- Understand the biological origins of SAD
- Explore evidence-based psychological and behavioural strategies to manage the mental and emotional challenges associated with a long, dark and cold winter.
- Develop skills in self-care and self compassion.
- Take home a toolkit of tips and strategies to help boost mood and maintain good mental health during the winter months.
How it works:
- Duration: 60 minutes.
- Capacity: Unlimited virtual audience.
- Your facilitator: A transformational coach and leading workplace mental health trainer.
- Logistics: This workshop is available for delivery as a virtual webinar. You’ll be sent an exclusive link to the workshop, which will be streamed via Zoom.
“A brilliant webinar, with very well put together information”
Webinar attendee, QBE