Thriving Whilst Working Remotely
We are now operating in a working world where a significant number of employees spend some of the week working from home. Whilst this brings many benefits for mental health and wellbeing – such as increased flexibility and autonomy, remote working can also present some challenges.
For example, a report published by Deloitte in 2022 has highlighted an increase in “leavism” where “employees are unable to disconnect from work due to an increased use of technology, contributing to burnout”. Similarly, in a poll of 1000 workers by Silicon Reef, 73% thought that employers should do more to manage loneliness for flexible and remote staff.
In this session we help your employees develop some tools and strategies to protect their mental health and wellbeing whilst working remotely. We also introduce hacks and tips that will allow them to harness and enjoy the benefits of remote working, whilst also optimising their productivity and performance whilst working from home.
This 60 minute session will cover:
- The opportunities and challenges that come from home working – and how we can maximise the benefits whilst minimising the negatives.
- “Leavism” and preventing burnout – the steps we can take to protect our mental and physical health whilst working from tech devices all day.
- More time alone can mean more time in our heads – how to prevent unhelpful thoughts, low self-esteem and imposter syndrome whilst working from home.
- The connection between isolation and low mood and how it is important to be proactive about seeking out social connection and interaction whilst working from home.
- How to create structure and routine in the day and ensure sufficient variety to ensure boredom doesn’t set in.
- Setting boundaries around work-life to protect mental and physical health.
How it works:
- Capacity: Unlimited online capacity or up to 100 attendees on-site.
- Length: 60 minutes
- Logistics: This workshop is available for delivery as a virtual webinar or in-house in London. For online delivery, you’ll be sent an exclusive link to the workshop, which will be streamed via Zoom (or your preferred webinar platform)
- Your facilitator: A certified psychotherapist and ex-financial lawyer.