Learning to Pressing Pause
The key to unlocking greater calm, fulfilment and happiness.
Over the past few years, the world has been described as being volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous (VUCA). It is affecting the way we feel, live, and lead. It is contributing to a more negative outlook on life, tilting us into chronic stress, depleting our capacity to cope with life, and eroding our mental and emotional resilience.
According to McKinsey & Lean In’s most recent Women In The Workplace Report (2021), 42% of women and 35% of men are often or almost always burnt out – and these figures worsen year on year.
In this bespoke, signature workshop, we’ll explore why pressing pause is the gateway to unlocking more calm, fulfilment and happiness regardless of how chaotic the outside world is. This 60 minute session will explore:
- How the context we live in is impacting us
- Three key facts about our brain which highlight the benefits of pressing pause
- How pressing pause interrupts our default mode and opens up intentional choices
- The multiple ways in which pressing pause can transform our experience and enhance our resilience
- The neuroscience of rewiring our brain
- Simple ways to press pause
How it works:
- Capacity: Unlimited online capacity.
- Length: 60 minutes
- Logistics: This workshop is available for delivery as a virtual webinar or in-house in London. For online delivery, you’ll be sent an exclusive link to the workshop, which will be streamed via Zoom (or your preferred webinar platform)
- Your facilitator: An Emotional Resilience and Embodied Leadership Coach & Facilitator.