Make Productivity your Superpower - Productivity Workshop
The average employee is distracted every 3 minutes and only productive for an average of 2 hours and 53 minutes a day. Further research has also found our productivity drops after lunch, plummets after 4pm, we complete far less tasks on a Monday than a Friday and January is our least productive month.
Whilst it’s impossible (and not necessarily healthy) to be productivity power-houses every minute of the working day, there’s clearly work to be done to ensure our working hours are more efficient.
In this 60 minute productivity workshop, delivered by a certified psychotherapist, we equip participants with tools and strategies to optimise their productivity both at work and home. In the session we cover:
- The factors that drive productivity and how our brain works.
- How unhelpful perfectionism and procrastination can get in the way of productivity and what to do about these two things.
- How challenging our thoughts and coaching ourselves effectively can optimise our productivity and performance.
- Mindfulness and how spending more time in the present moment can optimise our efficiency and effectiveness.
- Breaks, rest, screen time and working with our circadian rhythm to make us more productive.
- Sleep, alcohol, blood-sugar levels and other drivers of sub-optimal productivity.
- Other hacks and tools to help optimise productivity.
How it works:
This webinar will take an interactive seminar style approach. Attendees will be encouraged to participate in exercises using the Zoom ‘chat’ function and apply their own challenges to the tools and advice discussed.
- Capacity: Unlimited capacity.
- Length: 60 minutes.
- Requirements: You’ll be sent an exclusive link to the workshop, which will be streamed via Zoom or a webinar platform of your choice. Also available for on-site delivery in London.
- Your workshop facilitator: A certified psychotherapist and ex-financial lawyer.