Navigating uncertainty and and bouncing back in the face of change.
Change is the only constant, yet knowing that does not make it easier to deal with uncertainty or changing circumstances. During such times we are all more prone to stress, overwhelm and overthinking. This impairs our capacity to think clearly and make effective decisions as well as impacting our mood, performance and relationships.
This navigating uncertainty workshop will support you to tap into your inner resilience by managing your mindset to stay calm, react wisely and maintain a feeling of being in control amidst whatever challenges you face. Furthermore, this session will demystify stress as a ‘bad thing’ and give you the tools to use these moments to your advantage so you can optimise performance and learn from these experiences so you continue to grow your resilience in the months ahead.
Key learnings will include:
- An introduction to behavioural science and the psychological components of resilience
- The role of self-awareness and self-acceptance to feel in control in a VUCA world
- Understanding your stress container and spheres of control so you can move from reacting to responding to stress
- Practical tools to manage your mindset so you can manage challenge and bounce back quicker
How it works:
- Capacity: Unlimited virtual attendees and up to 100 people on-site at your office.
- Length: 60 minutes or a longer, 90 minute version is available
- Logistics: This workshop is available on-site in London or for delivery as a virtual webinar. You’ll be sent an exclusive link to the workshop, which will be streamed via Zoom (or your preferred webinar platform)
- Your facilitator: An applied positive psychology coach and consultant.