International Women's Day 2023: Avoiding Burnout whilst Embracing Equity
2023’s International Women’s Day theme is Embrace Equity – an invitation to acknowledge that ‘we don’t all start from the same place’, and to recognise the necessity to make adjustments.
According to McKinsey & Lean In’s 2022 Women In The Workplace Report, 43% of women are being burnt out (compared to 31% of men). What’s more, women continue to do far more to support employee wellbeing and foster DEI than their male colleagues – but this work is not formally recognised or rewarded in most companies.
As the report summarises: “Women leaders are leaving their companies at the highest rate we’ve ever seen—and at a much higher rate than men leaders.”
International Women’s Day 2023 is the perfect opportunity to recognise the importance for women to sustain their wellbeing while they ‘embrace equity’. Delivered by a an experienced leadership coach, this 60 minute session will explore:
- How the past 3 years have impacted our emotional wellbeing
- The multi-layered context within which we live – and where we can regain agency over our wellbeing
- The importance of supporting our nervous system to prevent chronic stress
- The cycle of burnout and how to recognise its symptoms
- Practical ways to prevent burnout and cultivate resilience
How it works:
- Capacity: Unlimited online capacity.
- Length: 60 minutes
- Logistics: This workshop is available for delivery as a virtual webinar. You’ll be sent an exclusive link to the workshop, which will be streamed via Zoom (or your preferred webinar platform)
- Your facilitator: An Emotional Resilience and Embodied Leadership Coach & Facilitator specialised in preventing stress, high functioning anxiety and burnout.