The Happiness Formula
Most people think that if they become successful, then they’ll be happy. But recent discoveries in psychology and neuroscience show that this formula is backward: Happiness fuels success, not the other way around.
These findings inevitably translate to the workplace, where research shows that happy people do better work, boosting the bottom line. In fact, recent studies by Gallup found that happy employees are 20% more productive (and profitable) and 37% less likely to take sick leave or leave the company.
In this interactive 60 minute webinar developed and delivered by a leading workplace mental health trainer and transformational coach, you will discover that happiness is something that anyone can grow with the right kind of practice. In this session, you will discover:
- The secret to happiness
- Why it’s of critical importance to the workplace and how to feel happier at work
- Strategies for adopting a ‘best self’ approach, encouraging employees to channel their most valued behaviours and strength
- Essential and cutting-edge techniques for deriving the maximum happiness both at work and home
How it works:
- Capacity: Unlimited online capacity.
- Length: 60 minutes
- Logistics: This workshop is available for delivery as a virtual webinar. You’ll be sent an exclusive link to the workshop, which will be streamed via Zoom (or your preferred webinar platform)
- Your facilitator: A transformational coach and leading workplace mental health trainer.