Goal Setting for Success
After the challenges of the past 3 years, coupled with the Cost of Living Crisis, we’re determined to help get 2023 off to the best possible start. By actively setting goals, we set the wheels in motion for a focused, energised and motivated mindset. Whilst 2020, ’21 and ’22 were incredibly hard years for most, they also revealed an inner resilience and strength many of us never knew we had. This interactive workshop harnesses that inner strength we’ve stumbled across in the past few years and aims to use it as a positive force for achieving our goals in 2023.
Created by two accredited coaches and mental health trainers, this webinar uses coaching techniques to set and achieve goals that will see you through to the end of 2023 and beyond.
This 60 minute webinar will explore:
- Positive psychology practices to help you set more fulfilling goals
- Reframing your goals to make them more intrinsic
- Discover your strengths from the past few years and how you can harness these in 2023.
- Transformational coaching techniques to set and achieve goals that will see you thrive through 2023 and beyond.
How it works:
This webinar will take an interactive seminar style approach. Attendees will be encouraged to participate in exercises using the Zoom ‘chat’ function and apply their own challenges to the tools and advice discussed.
- Capacity: Up to 100 attendees.
- Length: 60 minutes.
- Requirements: You’ll be sent an exclusive link to the workshop, which will be streamed via Zoom.
- Your workshop facilitator: An accredited coach, mental health trainer and wellbeing consultant.