MANAGING YOUR WELLBEING IN THE FACE OF FINANCIAL WORRIES
With money cited as one of the most universal causes of stress, it’s no surprise the current cost of living crisis is seriously compromising our mental health and wellbeing.
In this 60 minute session, lead by a certified psychotherapist, we focus on the psychological impact of financial worries. Delving in to the relationship between money, mood and mental health, you’ll explore ways to ride the wave of this financial crisis, keeping your mental health in tact.
Equipping you with some tools to boost your mental health and wellbeing in the face of financial worries, this session will cover:
- How financial worries can impact on your mental, emotional and physical health
- Money, mood and anxiety – how financial worries can lead to more uncertainty and therefore more anxiety
- Tools for managing your thoughts and emotions around money e.g. you may find yourself jumping to the worst-case scenario or experiencing feelings of guilt when spending money
- Some tools from mindfulness, positive psychology and CBT to help manage any anxiety or low mood around your finances
- How to switch off the body’s anxiety response and how you can channel worrying into planning in order to think about the future in a more helpful way
- How money worries can affect sleep and what to do about it
- Some helpful (and unhelpful) coping mechanisms for times when finances are a worry and the importance of maintaining a routine
How it works:
- Capacity: Unlimited virtual audience and up to 100 attendees on-site at your office.
- Length: 60 minutes
- Logistics: If virtual, you’ll be sent an exclusive link to the workshop, which will be streamed via Zoom (or your preferred webinar platform). Workshops can be offered on-site in London and surrounding areas.
- Your facilitator: A certified psychotherapist and ex-finance lawyer.
You might also be interested in our Financial Wellbeing: Coping with the Cost of Living Crisis workshop. Full of practical advice and helpful tips from a financial coach to weather the storm of this financial strain More info here.
BOOK A ‘MANAGING YOUR WELLBEING IN THE FACE OF FINANCIAL WORRIES’ WORKSHOP TODAY
Workshop Attendee, Landor & Fitch
The session was great- thank you so much! The presenter delivered some really useful and eye opening advice, and was great at getting everyone involved.