FINANCIAL WELLBEING: COPING WITH THE COST OF LIVING CRISIS
With inflation in the UK at it’s highest in 40 years, the cost of living crisis is a grave concern for everyone this winter.
As energy bills rocket and the prices for petrol, food and housing soar, many people are struggling to cope. Help put your employee’s minds at ease and equip them with practical advice and helpful tips to weather the storm of this financial strain. This 60 minute workshop will cover:
- Getting financially naked – what is really going on with your money?
- Determining your wants and needs
- Tips and tricks to reduce your spend in all areas of life
- Going on a financial diet – learning new habits and staying on track
- Better budgeting
- Are you getting the financial support you are entitled to?
- Reducing your debt, including the different ways to tackle debt, debt support and tips to stay on track
How it works:
- Capacity: Unlimited audience.
- Length: 60 minutes
- Logistics: You’ll be sent an exclusive link to the workshop, which will be streamed via Zoom (or your preferred webinar platform). Workshops can be offered on-site in London and surrounding areas.
- Your facilitator: An ex-chartered accountant, who is now an experienced financial coach, personal finance mentor and author.
Please note these workshops are designed to educate rather than advise participants on financial choices. This coaching is never based on selling or recommending any financial product or service. Rather it’s about giving people the tools to think differently about money and help them make their own decisions.