Creating Boundaries in the Workplace
Do you find yourself saying yes when you really want to say no, and then feeling burned-out and resentful at having agreed? Setting boundaries is a crucial part of protecting one’s our mental health, stress and wellbeing. Many of us feel guilty for setting boundaries because we want to be liked and validated. But that desire can negatively impact our mental health and capacity within the workplace.
Setting boundaries is being open and honest with people by letting them know what is and what isn’t ok with you. In this 60-minute interactive workshop lead by a clinical psychologist, we’ll discuss:
- Why we ‘People please’
- Learn why boundaries are important how to set healthy boundaries in a way that benefits us and our colleagues
- Tips for communicating your boundaries and overcoming the difficulties that come with setting boundaries
- You’ll leave with a list of strategies and tools to help you move away from people pleasing, one boundary at a time
How it works
- Capacity: Up to 100 people virtually.
- Duration: 60 minutes.
- Facilitator: A psychoanalytic psychotherapist and PhD in psychology.
- Logistics: We’ll send you an exclusive Zoom link for the session. If Zoom doesn’t suit, we’re happy to use a webinar platform of your choice.