Banishing Imposter Syndrome
This workshop will take you from feeling like a frazzled fraud to confident and capable in just 8 steps.
Imposter Syndrome is that outward appearance of having it all together while inside there’s a sick feeling in your stomach and a constricting feeling in your chest. The chatter in your head is telling you “I have no idea what I’m doing, I shouldn’t be here,” “I am not going to be able to do this task well, I don’t know why they trusted me with this”, “I can’t do this” … And on and on and on.
It’s a sense of inferiority, of not measuring up, of assuming others know more or better than you, of worry and self- doubt that you’re not going to be able to keep this up for much longer before you’re found out and kicked out of your role or your company for being a fraud. Those facing imposter syndrome find it difficult to attribute positive performance to their skills and competence. Sadly, it results in talented people holding themselves back, playing small and not reaching their full potential in their careers.
In this 60 (or 90) minute workshop is lead by an executive coach passionate about alleviating imposter syndrome and empowering people with confidence. You will explore:
- What Imposter Syndrome is and what it actually means
- It’s prevalence amongst society – it is more common than you think
- Why it impacts more women than men
- What causes it
- What we can do about it
- 8–steps to embracing, tackling, and overcoming Imposter Syndrome
How it works:
- Capacity: Up to 100 people online.
- Length: 60 minutes or a longer, 90 minute version is available
- Logistics: This workshop is available for delivery as a virtual webinar. You’ll be sent an exclusive link to the workshop, which will be streamed via Zoom (or your preferred webinar platform)
- Your facilitator: An executive coach with 20+ years corporate experience.
BOOK A BANISHING IMPOSTER SYNDROME WORKSHOP TODAY
Some great tips on how to overcome imposter syndrome and I liked the interactive nature of the workshop. An excellent, enthusiastic, knowledgeable trainer.
A great session. I can’t wait to start the homework!
A great facilitator who had nice cadence, empathy & very knowledgeable