Cultivating a Growth Mindset in times of Change
As popularised by Carol Dweck, and subsequently supported by extensive research, the concept of Growth Mindset has been shown to be fundamental in cultivating excellence, resilience, and leadership development. From businesses to sports teams around the world, this one skill has been identified as a key determinant of both success and resilience. In this 60 minute session, lead by a leadership and business coach, delegates can expect to:
- Understand the difference between a growth and fixed mindset
- Learn how to reframe failure for personal and business growth
- Discover how to step away from a perfectionist mindset
- Learn how to nurture and promote a growth mindset within your organisation.
How it works:
- Duration: This workshop is available as a 60 minute format.
- Capacity: Unlimited participants.
- Workshop leader: A leadership and business coach with 20 years corporate experience.
- Logistics: You’ll be sent an exclusive link to the workshop, which will be streamed via Zoom.
- Available: Worldwide.