Pilates + Ergonomics + Physiotherapy = Ergolates
With sitting declared as the ‘new smoking’, Ergolates is your secret weapon to perfect and protect your posture from prolonged periods of sitting.
Ergolates combines Pilates, physiotherapy and relaxation techniques teamed with useful ergonomic advice to help improve your posture at work and throughout daily life.
Designed by some of the UK’s leading health and ergonomic experts, Ergolates is beneficial to anyone who regularly sits at a desk for prolonged periods and can help to build core strength, improve posture and mobility, release tension and prevent RSI. If you’re sitting up straight whilst reading this, then Ergolates is for you.
In our Ergolates workshop you will:
- Learn essential desk-bound exercise for a stronger, healthier and pain-free body that will help counteract the effects of sedentary work.
- With a firm focus on core strength, you’ll learn practical ways to power up your posture, as well as fail-safe stretches to release tension in your back, neck and shoulders.
- Practice exercises to free your spine and strengthen your core.
- See harmful and helpful ways of sitting at your desk and discover the anatomical reasons for sitting properly and being ergonomically aware on a daily basis.
How it works:
- Capacity: 50 people.
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Equipment: A chair for each participant and a screen set up for some slides.
- Your Teacher: One of the few Ergolates teachers in the UK.
Intrigued to put some Ergolates in to practice? Read our blog post of top Ergolates tips for powering up your posture at work. Click here.