Pilates + Ergonomics + Physiotherapy = Ergolates
Ergolates combines Pilates, physiotherapy and relaxation techniques teamed with useful ergonomic advice to help improve your posture at work and throughout daily life. Designed by some of the UK’s leading health and ergonomic experts, Ergolates is beneficial to anyone who regularly sits at a desk for prolonged periods and can help to build core strength, improve posture and mobility, release tension and prevent RSI. If you’re sitting up straight whilst reading this, then Ergolates is for you.
In this 60 minute workshop:
- Learn essential desk-bound exercise for a stronger, healthier and pain-free body that will help counteract the effects of sedentary work.
- With a firm focus on core strength, you’ll learn practical ways to power up your posture, as well as fail-safe stretches to release tension in your back, neck and shoulders.
- See harmful and helpful ways of sitting at your desk and discover the anatomical reasons for sitting properly and being ergonomically aware on a daily basis.
How this workshop works:
- Classes are capped at 20 people.
- Classes last 60 minutes
- This workshop can take place in an available space at your office, such as a boardroom or even canteen. We simply need a chair and table for each participant.
- Pregnant women are welcome to join.