Corporate Yoga - Available UK wide
Bringing the transformative benefits of office yoga directly to your boardroom.
The ideal antidote to days spent at your desk, a typical corporate yoga class will:
- Stretch out tired and tight muscles
- Strengthen and tone the whole body
- Induce calm and relaxation with stress-busting breathing and meditation practices.
Incorporating flowing sequences with longer held poses, you’ll float out of yoga feeling energised, revived & relaxed. New to yoga? Don’t panic! Our classes are suitable for all levels of yogis – from head-standing old hats to brand new beginners.
How it works:
- Classes are capped at 20 people.
- Classes last 60 minutes (45 minute classes are available, but are charged at the 60 minute rate)
- To really reap the benefits of yoga & Pilates we suggest signing up to an 8 week term of weekly classes. Although longer and shorter courses and one-off classes are also available.
- Classes take place in an available space at your office, such as a boardroom or even canteen.
- Simply choose your preferred time and date and we will send a fully certified and insured teacher to your office. If booking a course, you’ll have the same teacher for the duration.
- Provide your own yoga mats (we recommend Yogamatters), or hire from us for £5 per mat per term or single booking.
- Pregnant women are welcome to join from 14 weeks onwards.
- Our corporate yoga classes are available UK wide.