Women in Work: Leveraging your Difference to your Advantage
Leveraging your Difference to your Advantage.
This brand new signature workshop helps women to first define their success (something so many of us overlook in the melee of work and life), and then drill down into the power of their personal brand. This is not a workshop that pits the genders against each other, rather it’s a practical and well thought through exploration of what makes each of us unique as women. Research tells us that the most successful person in the workplace is the woman who can leverage her femininity, whilst also taking inspiration from the men in the spheres of networking, self-promotion and negotiation.
In this workshop learn how to:
- Define your success using practical tools to give a better understanding of your work/life values.
- Identify your audience and uncover how your skills and personal brand can answer their needs.
- Explore personal brand and how we can use gender to our advantage.
- Build confidence and know how to communicate that brand to the right people
How it works:
- Capacity: Up to 40 people.
- Duration: Available as a 60 minute, half or full day workshop.
- Facilitator: A highly experienced career, business and personal development coach specialising in women’s careers.
- Requirements: A screen for slides.
“You will be defined not just by what you achieve, but by how you survive.” Sheryl Sandberg.