Women's Wellbeing: Nutrition
For Women, hormones are our body’s chemical messengers. They travel in your bloodstream to tissues and organs to aid them in their work. They work slowly, over time, and affect many different processes, including metabolism, growth, sexual function, mood and reproduction. The female sex hormones play a delicate and yet incredibly vital part in the orchestra of hormones that work to create balance and promote health. When one of our hormones is thrown out of balance, our symphony of health is thrown out of melody and can lead to short and long term health implications. Learn all about this orchestra of hormones: how they come together, what can disrupt their balance, nutrients necessary for their production and support and nutrition and lifestyle hacks to support hormonal wellbeing and balance.
- The Orchestra Of Hormones – Why We Need A Beautiful Symphony
- How Hormones Change As We Age, including theMenopause
- Common Conditions Impacted By Female Sex Hormones
- Top Triggers For Hormonal Imbalance
- How To Balance Your Hormones Naturally Through Nutrition
- Lifestyle Advice To Thrive
How it works:
- Capacity: 50 people or 100 virtually
- Length: 60 minutes.
- Requirements: A screen for some slides. A zoom link will be sent out for webinar bookings.
- Your facilitator: A A fully certified and BANT accredited, Harley Street nutritional therapist.