Wellbeing + Working from Home
Working from home (WFH). What may be at first be a novelty of comfy lounge-wear, home-cooked lunches and a tidy home can fast become a challenge in motivation, procrastination and social exclusion. For many of us, the routine and interaction of going to the office is a much-needed ritual of our working week and without it, our mental, physical and emotional health can suffer.
As increasingly numbers of staff work from home during the Coronavirus crisis, our ‘Wellbeing + Working from Home’ workshop webinar will share an array of working from home friendly strategies to stay well, focused and motivated whilst working from home. Expect to explore:
- How to carve out a new routine
- Understand the power of breaks and ideas for what to do with them.
- Strategies for staying connected with your colleagues when feelings of loneliness set in.
- Learn how to incorporate rituals to signal the beginning and end of your working day to support a deeper sense of balance.
- Plan your ideal workday, thinking about:
- Managing time effectively
- Setting goals for success
- Prioritising, organising and creating effective tasks
- Dealing with procrastination and sticking to good working habits.
How it works:
- Duration: 60 minutes.
- Capacity: Up to 100 people.
- Logistics: You’ll be sent an exclusive link to the workshop, which will be streamed via Zoom.
- Available: Worldwide.