Wellbeing Days & Wellbeing Weeks
A Wellbeing Day or Wellbeing Week at your place of work is the perfect opportunity to raise awareness of your wellbeing efforts and encourage participation and involvement from all areas of the business. With a varied programme of activities, sufficient ‘buzz’ around the office and support from senior management, there’s no reason why your Wellbeing Day or Wellbeing Week shouldn’t be a roaring success.
Drawing on our 10 years experience of delivering workplace wellbeing programmes, alongside our 100+ team of wellbeing teachers, therapists and facilitators, we can plan, promote and execute every aspect of your wellbeing event. As a ‘one stop shop’ for workplace wellbeing services, we take the admin and hassle off your hands, organising and delivering every class, workshop and 1:1 consultation. So, no juggling multiple suppliers and invoices – just one supplier, one contact and one invoice.
Following a thorough brief, we’ll create a bespoke schedule and quote for your event. The exact structure and content of our wellbeing days and weeks vary between clients, but they tend to include:
- Some physical exercise classes, such as Yoga, Pilates or HIIT.
- Relaxing office massage treatments.
- A mental health workshop or two.
- More wellbeing workshops, such as Sleep School, Mindfulness Meditation and Nutrition.
We’ve run successful Wellbeing Weeks and Wellbeing Days for the likes of Accenture, Lonely Planet, WH Smith, Grosvenor, YouGov and many more.
We also run bespoke workplace wellbeing events for awareness days and global initiatives such as:
- Mental Health Awareness week (18-24 May 2020)
- World Mental Health Day (10 October 2020)
- Time to Talk Day (6 February 2020)
- International Women’s Day (8 March 2020)
To find out more about how we can create a Wellbeing Week, day or annual programme for your workplace, get in touch.