Wellbeing + Working from Home: 6 months in
What may be at first be a novelty, working from home can fast become a challenge in motivation, procrastination and social exclusion. For many of us, the routine and interaction of going to the office is a much-needed ritual of our working week and without it, our mental, physical and emotional health can suffer.
Now 6 months in to working from home and with the PM’s recent U-turn on his ‘return to work’ campaign, employees are facing a longer stint WFH than anyone ever anticipated. Particularly as we move in to winter, many of us may struggle to maintain the same levels of enthusiasm and productivity as we initially had.
Our ‘Wellbeing + Working from Home’ workshop webinar will share an array of working from home friendly strategies to stay well, focused and motivated whilst working from home long-term.
Expect to explore:
- How to carve out and stick to an effective WFH routine.
- Understand the power of breaks and ideas for what to do with them.
- Strategies for staying connected with your colleagues when feelings of loneliness set in.
- Learn how to incorporate rituals to signal the beginning and end of your working day to support a deeper sense of balance.
- Plan your ideal workday, thinking about:
- Managing time effectively
- Setting goals for success
- Prioritising, organising and creating effective tasks
- Dealing with procrastination and sticking to good working habits.
- An exploration of the challenges and ‘unhelpful’ habits that may have manifested over the past 6 months of working from home and how to re-set your WFH habits for the months ahead.
How it works:
- Duration: 60 minutes.
- Capacity: Up to 100 people.
- Logistics: You’ll be sent an exclusive link to the workshop, which will be streamed via Zoom.
- Available: Worldwide.
- Your workshop facilitator: A positive psychologist, mindfulness trainer, wellbeing consultant and coach.
“The presentation and Clare were absolutely brilliant. I will definitely put some of the tips in place to make working from home a better experience.”
Patricia, Webinar attendee
“I will be sharing some of the ideas with my team. I liked the reassurance about having breaks as I know that I have felt guilty about taking them in the past.”
Elaine, Webinar attendee