Wellbeing + Working from Home: 9 months in
What may be at first be a novelty, working from home can fast become a challenge in motivation, procrastination and social exclusion. For many of us, the routine and interaction of going to the office is a much-needed ritual of our working week and without it, our mental, physical and emotional health can suffer.
Now 9 months in to working from home, living with national and localised lockdowns employees are facing a longer stint WFH than anyone ever anticipated. Particularly in winter, many of us may struggle to maintain the same levels of enthusiasm and productivity as we initially had.
Our ‘Wellbeing + Working from Home’ webinar will share an array of working from home friendly strategies to stay well, focused and motivated whilst working from home long-term.
Expect to explore:
- How to carve out and stick to an effective WFH routine.
- Understand the power of breaks and ideas for what to do with them.
- Strategies for staying connected with your colleagues when feelings of loneliness set in.
- Learn how to incorporate rituals to signal the beginning and end of your working day to support a deeper sense of balance.
- Plan your ideal workday, thinking about:
- Managing time effectively
- Setting goals for success
- Prioritising, organising and creating effective tasks
- Dealing with procrastination and sticking to good working habits.
- An exploration of the challenges and ‘unhelpful’ habits that may have manifested over the past 9 months of working from home and how to re-set your WFH habits for the months ahead.
How it works:
- Duration: 60 minutes.
- Capacity: Up to 100 people.
- Logistics: You’ll be sent an exclusive link to the workshop, which will be streamed via Zoom.
- Available: Worldwide.
- Your workshop facilitator: A Transformational Coach (a member of the International Coaching Federation), accredited trainer with Mental Health First Aid England, a Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP) practitioner and an experienced facilitator of learning programmes, specifically around mental fitness and wellbeing.
“I appreciated the practical and evidence-based information. There was a good balance of interaction and information. I found the anonymous surveys allowed me to express my opinion more truthfully!” Webinar Attendee, Latham & Watkins
“The presentation and workshop leader were absolutely brilliant. I will definitely put some of the tips in place to make working from home a better experience.”
Patricia, Webinar attendee
“I will be sharing some of the ideas with my team. I liked the reassurance about having breaks as I know that I have felt guilty about taking them in the past.”
Elaine, Webinar attendee