Wellbeing for Working Parents During Covid-19
We are in unprecedented times as a working parent, with the perfect storm of reduced school hours and childcare, the threat of more lockdowns and home-schooling, managing our children’s anxieties around Covid… and all whilst working from home. This is probably one of the most challenging situations your employees have ever found themselves in and the disruption to regular childcare is likely to last months, not weeks.
How can you support your employees to handle this monumental change and support your parent employees at this stressful time?
We have developed a signature 60-minute coaching webinar to guide your employees through how to weather this storm, keeping sane and productive in the process. It is based on proven techniques and practices, and also includes up-to-date advice on the changing situation.
Outcomes of the webinar:
- Learn the three fundamental pillars of keeping productive and sane at this uncertain time
- Create a personal plan for how to not just survive but thrive.
- Discover wellbeing tools to keep you calm, productive and happy as a family
- Facilitates a ‘best practice’ sharing between your employees
- Guidance on how to manage the feelings of stress and overwhelm working parents may be experiencing
This workshop is suitable for mums, dads, step-parents or grandparents.
We also offer 1:1 coaching for working parents to discuss their individual situations, struggles and concerns.
How it works
- Capacity: Up t0 100 attendees per webinar.
- Duration: 60 Minutes.
- Your Workshop Leader: A coach and parental wellbeing expert.
“I found the webinar facilitator to be SO helpful. I really felt like she was speaking DIRECTLY to me and the struggles I was having. Not that she was able to fix the problem, because it is not really fixable but just to be SEEN and feel that I am not alone really helped me to be easier on myself.”
Webinar attendee, global music company