Maintaining a Positive Mindset
Learn how to flex your ‘Mental Fitness Muscles’ during challenging times.
In times of change and uncertainty, maintaining a positive mindset is more important than ever. Not only does it limit stress but it enhances create thinking, performance and even enables us to grow stronger as a result of the challenges we face. This interactive, evidence-based workshop will teach participants the empirically-proven techniques shown to build positive resilience, giving them the skills we all need for a happy and healthy life. This 60 minute webinar will include:
- Stretching your communication skills to motivate performance, promoting positive mindsets & relationships.
- Building your inner strength to promote a stronger, optimistic & adaptable mindset.
- Core workout: Goal setting, finding focus and habit building.
- Flexing your mindfulness muscles (With active mindfulness techniques)
- Celebrating your achievements and strengths and championing others to do the same.
How it works:
This webinar will take an interactive seminar style approach. Attendees will be encouraged to participate in exercises using the Zoom ‘chat’ function and apply their own challenges to the tools and advice discussed.
- Capacity: Up to 100 attendees.
- Length: 60 minutes.
- Requirements: You’ll be sent an exclusive link to the workshop, which will be streamed via Zoom.
- Your workshop facilitator: A positive psychologist, mindfulness trainer, wellbeing consultant and coach.