Cultivating a Positive Mindset
In times of change and uncertainty, maintaining a positive mindset is more important than ever. This interactive webinar is the mental boost we all need to start 2021 with our best foot (and mindset) forward. Positive thinking is an emotional and mental attitude that focuses on the good and has been proven to boost resilience, performance and creative thinking.
This 60 minute webinar created by two accredited coaches and mental health trainers will include:
- Emperically-proven techniques to boost your mindset
- Positive Psychology and Growth Mindset practices to help get you out of a rut or slump when you’re feeling down.
- Coaching technique to help you break the cycle of negative thoughts and limiting beliefs – instead focusing on the goals and positivity you want to achieve.
- Tools to become your best and most authentic self, by building confidence and self-esteem.
How it works:
This webinar will take an interactive seminar style approach. Attendees will be encouraged to participate in exercises using the Zoom ‘chat’ function and apply their own challenges to the tools and advice discussed.
- Capacity: Up to 100 attendees.
- Length: 60 minutes.
- Requirements: You’ll be sent an exclusive link to the workshop, which will be streamed via Zoom.
- Your workshop facilitator: An accredited coach, mental health trainer and wellbeing consultant.