Managing your Mental Health During the Coronavirus Crisis
The Coronavirus outbreak has catapulted us in to unknown territory. As we navigate a vastly different way of life with limited social interaction and changes in our work practices and family life – feelings of anxiety fuelled by uncertainty, loneliness and low mood, seriously risk compromising our mental health. Now more than 9 months in to the crisis and navigating a third national lockdown, support is needed more than ever before. Whether you feel like you are coping ok, or are feeling overwhelmed, this workshop offers some simple but effective ways of managing stress, overwhelm and low mood.
This bespoke mental health webinar has been created by two leading mental health psychologists who share some key evidence-based techniques to helping manage this unique scenario we find ourselves in today.
In this 60 minute webinar, delegates can expect to:
- Unpick the impact of coronavirus and a lengthy lockdown period and tier restrictions on our everyday mental health.
- Help you recognise the key signs of anxiety and low mood.
- Share evidence-based techniques for managing difficult thoughts and feelings that can lead to anxiety and low mood.
- Explore how we can practice self-compassion as a tool to improve our mental health.
- Take home a practical toolkit of ideas to help boost mood and maintain good mental health.
Looking for more virtual mental health webinars for your employees? See our Mental Health at Work webinars.
How it works:
- Duration: 60 minutes.
- Capacity: Up to 100 people virtually.
- Workshop leader: A clinical psychologist with 25 years experience.
- Logistics: You’ll be sent an exclusive link to the webinar, which will be streamed via Zoom.
- Available: Worldwide. Content can be tweaked slightly taking in to consideration restrictions for different countries.
“Thank you very much for today’s session, it was super informative, really insightful and left me with plenty of practical tips and ideas to mull over. And best of all, it got us connected!”
Leila B, Webinar Attendee, Criteo
‘Dr R delivered a highly engaging and insightful mental health webinar, on a topic that is more important than ever right now. The practical toolkit she presented will be something I know I will continue to refer back to again and again in the future’.
Learning & Comms Manager, Wilmington Plc
“Honestly I came in wondering if this would be useful for me, but I found it really reassuring and encouraged me to try new things, to be kinder to myself and to help manage my feelings when I’m feeling particularly anxious. Thank you so much!”
Webinar Attendee, Improbable